Realizing the Big Picture
- Strengthen your ability to share the gospel with family and friends
- Decrease your fear and reluctance to speak of Christ and eternal matters
- Improve your participation in the Great Commission by giving a sustained and thoughtful presentation of the gospel from life’s many angles
- Enhance your witness to a lost and hurting world
- Restore the primacy of sharing the gospel to our churches
Jesus said, “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father
Into this world comes breaking good news. The good news is God news! God the Father so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son Jesus to rescue us from sin and eternal punishment.
Many Christians know this good news but keep it to themselves. This doesn’t have to be The good news is too good to not share. Bodanza gives us an example of sharing the good news from his weekly column in a hometown newspaper. Use it to speak boldly or give it to another to read. The gospel message is timeless and speaks to the ultimate issue of our lives.