David P. Bodanza is the pastor of Mission Street Congregational Church in Massachusetts. He is also a practicing lawyer. He holds an M.Div. degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and a J.D. from New England School of Law. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife, Brenda, and four children. David is not only a pastor, but he is a street witnesser — something he loves to do in serving Jesus. He wants you to share the joy that he has experienced by telling others about Jesus in your community. You don’t have to be a professional, just a Christian who loves souls.
Realizing the Big Picture
- Strengthen your ability to share the gospel with family and friends
- Decrease your fear and reluctance to speak of Christ and eternal matters
- Improve your participation in the Great Commission by giving a sustained and thoughtful presentation of the gospel from life's many angles
- Enhance your witness to a lost and hurting world
- Restore the primacy of sharing the gospel to our churches